This company sent me an unsealed and broken device. Then I contacted them and wait for more than an hour on the phone just to talked if they can send me a new one or at least get my refund. They notified me that it will take 5-10 days to receive so I just told them to my money back.

Worst customer service and wont send me my refund. They always says wait 5 - 10 business days and now semester is almost over and I still haven't seen my refund.

*** customer service. This is the only company that I talked to that have a very rude and worst customer service, I dont know maybe because I am a student or what? but come on Turning tech it wasnt my fault that you sent me a broken and unsealed device.

Also, you need to send your reps to customer service training or at least the upper management should come down to their call centers to know how worst their techs are.

I don't know how did the management do their trainings but it is very bad.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, damaged product, refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Turning Technologies. The most disappointing about qt device from Turning Technologies was customer service and processing my refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Turning Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Turning Technologies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Turning Technologies?

Comments